Social Media Marketing for Brands
Social media marketing, or SMM, is a form of internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals. Social media marketing includes activities like posting text and image updates, videos, and and other content that drives audience engagement, as well as paid social media advertising.
We’ve created this guide to provide you with an introduction to social media marketing and some starter social media marketing tips and training to improve your business’s social presence.
Here are some questions to ask when defining your social media marketing goals:
- What are you hoping to achieve through social media marketing?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where would your target audience hang out and how would they use social media?
- What message do you want to send to your audience with social media marketing?
Your business type should inform and drive your social media marketing strategy.
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
The bigger and more engaged your audience is on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve every other marketing goal on your list!
Apart from this we use also Do Google Adwords & Advertising on Adsense programs. On top of that we make sure your Brand is posted on over 5 blog articles.
- On Twitter we use atleast 5 influencers Posting 3 tweets a day about your brand on their Twitter accounts.
- Weekly Twitter Trends, Making your brand to go viral & Be among top 10 Trending topics in Kenya.
- Twitter Competitions, to drive traffic and make the followers undestand your product better.
On Facebook We post on At least 3 Active pages with over 30,000 followers, then Sponsor the posts to get the target audience for at least 3 posts per week.
Use memes & Short videos to pass the message
Here we use both Influencers and Boosting, Atleast 5 influencers posting about your brand once per day, on top of that Booting it to the right audience.